how do i upload a pic of my bike ? and set profile pic? thanks

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by joshua97, May 20, 2013.

1. joshua97

joshua97 Member

how do i upload a pic of my bike ? and set profile pic? thanks

2. rahul.kapoor

rahul.kapoor New Member

it's really simple . just go to profile then in picture box click on it it will show you change picture option then click on it and upload your bike pictures

3. joshua97

joshua97 Member

when i go to profile it has the box where the pic should be and below it says :
    Find latest posts
    Find latest started threads
    View Articles

4. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Log in and then click "Settings" up the top right of the forum. Then click "Edit Avatar" to set an avatar or "Edit Profile Pic" to set a pic on your profile.

To upload photos of your bike to an album "Click Gallery" then "Add Album". Create a new gallery and then click on the gallery and add photos to it.

To upload photos to a post, start a new thread then click the "Insert Image" icon.

5. jbalint

jbalint New Member

please help

When I follow your instructions to put my pics in an album it keeps coming up that I'm unauthorized to veiw this page, I don't understand?????

6. Anton

Try again now!

7. jbalint

jbalint New Member

??????

Nope it still doesn't work Anton, whatever I try to edit, it comes up the same page, it says I'm not authorized to make this action and it may be for various reasons??????

8. Anton

New members don't get all permissions until they post on the forum a few times. You should be ok now that you have posted. If you could try logging out and then logging back in again. Then report back here if it's still not working. Thanks