how do you go about getting in the over 50 mph club.

Well the back wheel just whent pop at 60 kmh wobbly wobbly . Maybe riding on the thread didn't help

Attachments

• DSC_0219.JPG
    DSC_0219.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 275
I thought the motor back fired lol wobbly tells you no. And the bikes so small it killed me walking.

whenever my current engine finally dies (shouldn't be long now) I'm going with a denardis engine. whether it's going to be 60cc or 125cc only my wallet can decide.

Hmmm, my KTM 125 (street legal) does over 140 kph. Could do more if I geared for it and improved the enduro aerodynamics.
Getting up to 66 kph (9500+ rpm) and great reliability out of my Grubee with only slightly hand modified stock parts and no pipe on a 44t sprocket. I know I could get more with a shifter or taller sprocket.

My spokes and brakes are a serious risk at these speeds. Why would you need more?

Of course I know the need for speed and am still looking for more out of my Grubee, more as an addiction rather than a need. I am not looking for speed as much as power and speed can be a measure of it. I will probably sprocket up and make speed attempts to see what is possible.

Steve

Hmmm, my KTM 125 (street legal) does over 140 kph. Could do more if I geared for it and improved the enduro aerodynamics.
Getting up to 66 kph (9500+ rpm) and great reliability out of my Grubee with only slightly hand modified stock parts and no pipe on a 44t sprocket. I know I could get more with a shifter or taller sprocket.

My spokes and brakes are a serious risk at these speeds. Why would you need more?

Of course I know the need for speed and am still looking for more out of my Grubee, more as an addiction rather than a need. I am not looking for speed as much as power and speed can be a measure of it. I will probably sprocket up and make speed attempts to see what is possible.

Steve
I don't care to go 90 miles an hour, but keeping up with traffic without revving to the moon and having a little leeway to power myself out of trouble would be very nice. I would use motorcycle drum brakes and spokes on this theoretical bike.

Buy a motorcycle? I seriously would not want to do over 35 on an MB. Too small, fragile, and prone to danger

Well when you stand behind your product and engineer it from top to bottom speed was already factored into the equation so at 60 mph I feel safe because I built it and replace all the cheap components so it handles it you just gotta know what your doing.

@ skyash this is the carburetor I'm running on my Huasheng 49cc 4 stroke better mid range and top end.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-25-10-16-19.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-25-10-16-19.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 357
Back