How fast is your bike?

60kph is 37mph. I guarantee you a stock bike doesnt go that fast on level ground. If your speedometer says so then it is calibrated wrong. Do you know how to program the wheel diameter or circumference into the digital speedometer?

60kph is 37mph. I guarantee you a stock bike doesn't go that fast on level ground. If your speedometer says so then it is calibrated wrong.

I agree......I agree......I agree. 100%

My bike only does 3.5 mph ...................................................................................... in 1st gear, low range

i bought the kit with the slant head which gives extra compression and a 3 prong spark plug if that makes the difference.

m m m m m m mountain bike! holy grail! GT LTS...erm...1?

*stares at the wall vacantly and drools*
Light mountain bikes can sure scoot along with gears, this 7-speed 66cc with X-chamber went faster than I cared to go too, well over 40 MPH (64 KPH).

WhiteRaleigh.gif

But even big 'ole steel beach cruisers can hit 40MPH with gears and X-chamber like this one.

PanteraBlackShifter.gif

Top speed is not that big of deal, heck even a big beech cruiser can run comfortably and get well over 100 MPG but with power and gears to move you at 30 up hills ;-}

Even little 49cc 4-strokers will do over 35 MPH (56 KPH) with gears on a light bike like this one.

4sElectra.gif

TIP: Thinner road tires at higher pressure will increase you top speed ;-}

I got up to 24 mph through a roadside portable police trailer device. I have since installed the expansion chamber from sick bike parts and high performance air cleaner. The bikes feels so much more powerful. Can't wait till I can find another digital speedo to go through

I've wondered with that shift kit you have, does your crank free wheel or do that pedals always stay engaged with the engine?

ALL THATS BESIDE THE POINT! THAT WAS A GT LTS FRAME!

i can seriously only think of three full suspension frames that would work...and thats the best of the bunch!

ALL THATS BESIDE THE POINT! THAT WAS A GT LTS FRAME!

i can seriously only think of three full suspension frames that would work...and thats the best of the bunch!

IMGP0004 (Small).JPG
this frame seems to work just fine... will also work for a chinabomb if you make a custom front mount and use a SBP shift kit Next-Avalon stock wheels are JUNK tho

Back