How many lights do you have on your bike?

BchCruizer

Local time
11:28 AM
I have 3 head lights and tail lights and I still have people pull out in front of me!

Last night I was riding home on my kit and a guy in a truck pulled out on me at the last second and I had to dodge his truck. I was just glad I was only going 20mph and 30 or I would nailed him. Im gonna get a loud horn for my bike! If they cant see me maybe they will hear me!

I think i have about 20 lights on my bike with 12 lights on the bicycle trailer train, so at least 30 lights in total.

When my kit and kaboodle come down the road at night, it's been described as a slow moving UFO :D

Cars still pull in front intensely lit locomotives. You aren't the lone ranger. "You just have to ride like everybody is out to kill you." - Dave Despain

I think i have about 20 lights on my bike with 12 lights on the bicycle trailer train, so at least 30 lights in total.

When my kit and kaboodle come down the road at night, it's been described as a slow moving UFO :D
Thats funny i can imagine its a sit to see..

Cars still pull in front intensely lit locomotives. You aren't the lone ranger. "You just have to ride like everybody is out to kill you." - Dave Despain

seriously you do have to assume everyone is out to get you. I have had some really close calls. Im thinking about getting a emergency horn. The really loud ones I think there called fog horns. Just so people at intersections realize im there. bet I turn even more heads. :eek:

I have a lot.

I have 12.

2 400lumen flashlights on the front
Spoke lights x2 green
Red light on my seat stay
Battery indicator light by my cupholder
12v green engine light
12v red reflector light
2 flashlights with red lenses
2 dead flashlights with oilcap lenses
1 headlamp emergency rear red light

just four. head light, tail light, and 2 turn signals. the setup is more for signaling and seeing rather than being seen, I figure if they miss all that and a horn and the loud engine all the lights in the world ain't gonna help. you go too far with it and it's even more dangerous, as people tend to drive towards where they're looking. it helps to look more like a motorcycle too, as people expect a motorcycle to be going fast

Back