How many lights do you have on your bike?

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by BchCruizer, Nov 17, 2012.

1. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

I have 3 head lights and tail lights and I still have people pull out in front of me!

Last night I was riding home on my kit and a guy in a truck pulled out on me at the last second and I had to dodge his truck. I was just glad I was only going 20mph and 30 or I would nailed him. Im gonna get a loud horn for my bike! If they cant see me maybe they will hear me!

2. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I think i have about 20 lights on my bike with 12 lights on the bicycle trailer train, so at least 30 lights in total.

When my kit and kaboodle come down the road at night, it's been described as a slow moving UFO :grin5:
  3. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Cars still pull in front intensely lit locomotives. You aren't the lone ranger. "You just have to ride like everybody is out to kill you." - Dave Despain
  4. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

Thats funny i can imagine its a sit to see..
  5. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

seriously you do have to assume everyone is out to get you. I have had some really close calls. Im thinking about getting a emergency horn. The really loud ones I think there called fog horns. Just so people at intersections realize im there. bet I turn even more heads. :eek: