How many mods have you done to your Whizzer?

ight good im excited to see this rig. I took my baffel out and i want it even louder so i would love to see how you built yours so i can build somthing like yours.

Brandon Friedman
Long Island, New York

2008 salt flat bike.27mm clipon bars,pro motion throddle,knureled bar ends,super grips.custom cables,kick back seat post,flamed seat,all striped & powder coated,whizzer hubs & spokes,chromemoly axles,cross cut brake pads,Rinolite rims,twin kevlar tires,1.7 gallon ambassator tank,cases trued & stress relieved,crank balanced,end play at .003 with harden thrust washer,wc1 rigth case cover with INA bearings,lighten mushroom lifters,degreed high lift cam,cam ground piston.060 ,ported intake & exaust,valve springs shimed .040,machined bottom cylinder .070 , machined head .070,20mm longer head bolts ( grade 12.8),intake manifold with heat break gasket, 26mm PZ carb,K&N air filter,four wire electrical system,70mm auto clutch with four sealed small bearings & rockwell sleave.....(Note) runs kind or quick.......Bill Pictures soon

Last edited:
Salt Flats Build

Bill - Did you run the bike at Bonneville, or does this description relate only to the genre of the build? I note you balanced the crank. What percentage of reciprocating weight did you use when you balanced it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt flat NE5 pictures

Here are pictures............Bill

Attachments

• DSCN0579.jpg
    DSCN0579.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 362
  • DSCN0580.jpg
    DSCN0580.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 360
  • DSCN0581.jpg
    DSCN0581.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 376
  • DSCN0582.jpg
    DSCN0582.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 386
Hi Jim With it totaly detuned ( smaller cam, lower gearing, 25lb less compression , jetted down, ignition backed off ,and hever flywheel . It still will do 54mph on street..Bill PS was working to get 75mph at 5000 alt. at 90 deg.......

Hi again Bill
Wow. 54 is a good number in it's own right. 75 is a very tall order. How close do you think you are?

Jim

Back