How many mods have you done to your Whizzer?

Very nice machine cory. I think I am too old to ride something like that comfortably but you have done well. You have a solid one of a kind machine that people will ask you about for many years to come. Well done.

Jim

The question I always enjoy is, "WHO SELLS THOSE" or "YOU WANT TO SELL IT". With the XS650 Ive got posted in The White Zone its "WHO SELLS THE PARTS", LOL.

It really looks like it's set up for speed, yet it only has a coaster brake?

The low bars reduce wind resistance...good choice for speed.

(I'll bet that straight pipe is an ear-buster!)

Good work, Cory!
HAL

Last edited:
You Guys Just can't leave well enough alone !!! All Of these "Morphations" <--- Is that a word?? Hmmm?? Well If Not It should be!!!! Think I'll use that for My next thread ,, To Morph ?? or Not the Morph??, Now If a Gurl does the morphation to her Bike does that make Her a Morphett??

Hello...

I can't add this mod to my earlier list, because my editing option has expired, but I'll state that it's the most exciting modification I've made in the nearly 7 months of my 2005 Whizzer NE5 ownership:

I CHANGED FROM AUTO-CLUTCH TO SLIP-CLUTCH!

And I'm extremely happy with the change...riding Oscar was never more satifying, taking me back to 1951 when I first rode a Whizzer. (with slip clutch)

HAL

Need a mod

Hi Bill
What is the intended purpose of your costom roto balancer?? Might it be for flywheels and or automatic clutch balancing? These are mods I need.
Thanks Brent

Back