How much fun do you have riding?

2stroker

Local time
9:55 PM
I ride every day to work mainly for fun. It is nice saving the gas money. But i mainly ride for enjoyment. I cross the bridge in the mornings at 6:30 to the st.johns river and its nothing but pure beauty. Then i have a few mile ride through the back woods which is nice and spooky(spider web here and there). Then im at work!! Its a blast! Pure enjoyment!

I am retired and I ride about 8mi every day. My route is a road that follows ocean. This winter was good, so I got in a lot of riding.

I got into this hobby a few years ago, and it's one of the best things I ever did for myself. I ride to work frequently, and I'll ride around our coastal and back woods roads just for the joy of it as often as I can. It's also a lot of fun to ride in our touristy, busy little town and see the reactions of people of all ages -- they've usually got big smiles, and make positive comments.

I've had full-size motorcycles in the past, but those were never as much fun as my motorized bicycle is.

To much fun! I take my cruiser out as much as I can and when I do I take the longest route home and may pass my street and do a block first =D. I wish this rain would stop tho..

I have had a bunch of fun on my bike, but not after after two years of pain and heartache, taking me to the depths of despair with non-stop mechanical issues.

It took nothing less than religious conversion and an epiphany from one of gods angels; bringing me the blueprints for mechanical harmony and civility to finally realise true reliability.

I have had a bunch of fun on my bike, but not after after two years of pain and heartache, taking me to the depths of despair with non-stop mechanical issues.

It took nothing less than religious conversion and an epiphany from one of gods angels; bringing me the blueprints for mechanical harmony and civility to finally realise true reliability.

That didn't sound like fun. pain heartache depths of despair. I think you need to take up fishing my friend!:giggle::giggle:

No, no, no, you're stuffing it up with interpretation: Now i am having fun: only after two years of pain and heartache, taking me to the depths of despair with non-stop mechanical issues.

and only after: a religious conversion and an epiphany from one of gods angels,
and only after: one of gods angels; bringing me the blueprints for mechanical harmony and civility to finally realise true reliability.

It is only now that i'm having buckets of fun: motor bicycling being filled with rainbows and strawberry cheese cake at the end of it, with (chain driven) reliability to chase that rainbow all the way to the end.

No, no, no, you're stuffing it up with interpretation: Now i am having fun: only after two years of pain and heartache, taking me to the depths of despair with non-stop mechanical issues.

and only after: a religious conversion and an epiphany from one of gods angels,
and only after: one of gods angels; bringing me the blueprints for mechanical harmony and civility to finally realise true reliability.

It is only now that i'm having buckets of fun: motor bicycling being filled with rainbows and strawberry cheese cake at the end of it, with (chain driven) reliability to chase that rainbow all the way to the end.

I know i was just giving ya a hard time. I love chasing rainbows!

You do need to be able to depend on them, I would say very much fun, but I enjoy putting it all together almost as much.

I enjoy putting it together the first time. Beyond that i just wanna ride. I turn enough wrenches at work. It is fun building stuff though. I like it when you gotta say ok my engine stopped running lets pul her off and figure it out. Theres nothing like making a broken engine pure like a kitty. Of course yals kit probally pure like a tiger..lol. I just got a 26cc..hehe

Back