How much fun do you have riding?

I'm not even touching that subject, pardon the pun.

One thing i can say is that the bugs are super-sized over there; mosquitoes the size of dragon flies, replete with miniature Dewalt cordless drills attached to their heads, fitted with 1/4 inch diamond tipped drill bits; their leaches are the size of alligators and the spiders are so big that they are frequently implicated in child abduction cases, requiring a full scale military assault to repatriate child with mother.

Thailand isn't a place for the faint-hearted, if venturing into the jungle to be at one with nature!

This is from an Ausie, resident of a country filled with poisonous animals? It must be bad.

They build us Aussies tough and dependable down under - we still use leaf springs on our automobiles and our farmers still spray DDT on the crops when insect outbreaks get too troublesome, not that the authorities know anything about that, because 100% organic means 100% .......... :whistle:

I will say that the mosquitoes (in the jungle areas) of Thailand use a hammer drill action, even attacking men with wooden legs because they're slower to escape and put up less resistance to dive bombing air raids.

I could have replied with something more cutting, but i thought i would start off with baby steps, since you asked for it, as per your request; and considering that you didn't laugh has me worried about your emotional fortitude.

Maybe you are right BchCruiser, that i don't have a life outside of this forum, as is you inference, though i'm shortly heading off to Thailand, just to give good balance between "my supposedly closeted life" and 3 weeks of tropical paradise.

Care to join me?

Fabian what ever you say..im not gonna waste my time anymore sinking down to your level. You will get no respnonse..Bite Me!!!!!!!!

Anyways back to the topic-

Last night i rode home from work at about 5am and it was lightly sprinkiling. There was a cold front moving in. My kit did wonderful. My urethane drive wheel didn't slip one time. My friction drive goes off road with out any problems. Im used to a little bit of sand making my engine slip but it didn't affect me at all. It was blast seeing how my road is a dirt road and i usually have to pedal down it. Not last night i did full blast down it!! It was a fun ride. I went to denny's and got pancakes and cheese fries at 6am!!!! I had alot of on lookers as i buzzed outta the parking lot!! nothing but fun-no pain and aches here.

RIde RIde RIde ......... don't matter what happens I'm just ridin and enjoyin the **** out of it :devilish: Back roads are the best around here, Only problem I had was until the local " Farm Pooch " got used to me buzzin by and him figgerin out he couldn't catch me LOL Wife thinks I am nuts for ridin in " The Cold " But hey I was born this way. Not totally nuts mind you ........ just a little off topic...... as is the case with this statement from an observer of me and my bike...... " You ride that 16 miles to work and back ? You are nuts! " OK and your point is ?.... I haven't gotten a response yet. Just another one that can't wrap their mind around the concept I guess and I ain't gonna waste time with them. as far as smoke breaks ? Fabian get some different buddies or introduce them to a " wind proof " lighter :unsure: yeah they work I know :D Anyways I am lovin this new found freedom and hope you all find it too. In your own way enjoy what you have created whether it be fabricated from raw stock to a bolt up kit. The theme is ENJOY all the aspects of the ride.

The theme is ENJOY all the aspects of the ride.
I agree.

I have no issues with smoke breaks. My issues are when they're refueling; looking into the fuel tank with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth - that's suicidal, and shows no respect for my personal safety, regardless if i'm running in the opposite direction, in a state of panic, waiting for the ,,,,, Ka - F*&king - BOOM ;;;;; hair, teeth and eye balls going in all directions

Oh yes, i'm enjoying time on my motorized bicycle. The hard yards are behind me; last two years, being made up of nightmarish problems, requiring serious fabrication and reengineering, but it's paying off big time with bullet proof reliability; my goal from the very start!

Oh shucks BchCruiser, i thought we were friends. I just want a hug:

images.jpg

LOL of course we are friends fabian. your a fellow rider! Nice touch on the Dr.evil. That was good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just managed to get my older 66cc HT engine (purchased off another member here) running awesome. It needed a new lower gasket as it was puffing out air and oil. This was the first motorized bike I built and it still ran ok with the blown lower gasket so I had no idea how well they were supposed to run.

After replacing the bottom gasket and the head gasket too for good measures, it absolutely buzzes along at what I estimate to be 50km/hr! I'm having a lot of fun with it. Hitting bumps and soft patches of dirt at that speed on a bicycle really gets the adrenaline going.

Well at least I know I should be expecting more out of my newer HT engine as that one only gets about 40km/hr.... more tuning needed....

Back