How much money have we put into our bike's?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Rico glover, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Rico glover

Rico glover Member

Hi I'm rico I'm interested in figuring out how much money do people spend on their bike or bikes. Currently I'm at $2000 with the speedster Prototype and just under $500 with my Huasheng 49 model E have I went crazy on spending?

Luybaton likes this.

2. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

my best frame cost $20, standard engine is about $200 (aussie dollars)...four strokers cost a bit more. include a good kit and double that easily.

hey, some people spend over 10,000 on a bike alone...

you overspent if it keeps breaking down or you have to starve for the next two months...

Luybaton likes this.
  3. Luybaton

Luybaton Member

Dude if u making your bike efficient something u ride daily needs to be safe that and if that's ur thing ur hobby I don't think u should regret ur spending for happiness. If ur talking price for parts maybe not maybe so but that's how the game goes I've spent more on parts I later found for cheaper or even free from friends lol.

Frankfort MB's and Marine One like this.
  4. Frankfort MB's

Frankfort MB's Well-Known Member

I've spent about 500$ish on my board track racer, 2 stroke, but most of the price was on the actual bike itself (250$ not including tires, seat, and other odds and ends) so it ends up being around 350$ish just on the bike..... There's a huge parts list on my bike, but it's one of a kind:D

Luybaton likes this.