How to check how much fuel do you have

C

Carlosmotors

Hi I was wondering is there any way that some of you did this that you can check how much fuel do you have without looking in fuel tank like there is on motorcycles and cars..

Have a clear hose out the bottom of the tank back in the top with a little ball in it .you can see the fuel and ball move up and down or put a stick under your fuel cap and put 1 litre of fuel and then mark on the stick then you know how much you got on the dip stick

Dipstick works, simply looking inside works better, or grab a bit of fuel like drop it in till you hit the bottom then plug the top with your finger and pull it out and see how much is in the hose. Looking probably works best tho

I can see the fuel in tank when it's full or close to it,But at night and when the level is below half it does become more difficult a gauge would be nice but not really necessary and then another thing to go wrong!My headlight easily comes off it's mount shines in the tank filler hole and remounts all in less than a minute! As for the match method flashy idea.

Back