How to Edit Our Signature

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by Dr. Doom, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Member

Hey I was trying to personalize my user name and don't understand how to create my own user signature. Can someone tell me the steps so I can create my own? Thanks

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

click on User CP, above.

go to Settings & Options, left side of page.

then click Edit Signature.

good luck
  3. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Member

With my login name I don't have that as an option. I took a pic of my User CP page. It looks like this... IMG_9045[1].jpg Its as if that option is missing. To fix this problem can I reset my Settings and Options? Or can a helper/creator of this webpage assist me?

All I really wanna do is create a signature that ends off with saying. "Darn' I'm not gonna do that again" I think that's a pretty good one for me but it's as if this webpage is not giving me that option; for when I sign in with my name Dr. Doom. What do ya say?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  4. Tom

Tom Active Member

I believe that newbies aren't allowed to have signatures. Its an anti-spam thing. (Spammers will often drop links in their signature, sign up and post a few useless posts and then leave forever) You need to have been a member for 30 days and have 30 posts before you can have a signature.
  5. spad4me

spad4me Member

Working now.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  6. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Member

not yet... I guess i better finish up my 30 posts
  7. Huntington

Huntington Member

only one more to go!
  8. augidog

augidog Banned

another thing about signatures

if you sport a signature, it's there because you have something to say...right on to that...

but, if you have a large one, like mine & a few others...and you find yourself involved in a fast thread & posting a lot...pretty soon a whole page will be half-full of our signatures...

what i do in a case like that is...
  9. augidog

augidog Banned

un-check the "Show your signature" box to save some space :cool2:
  10. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

And while it is not popular with everyone here, you cad add imagetags as well :D