Howdie Guys from good ole Kansas

mightymouse33

Local time
12:43 AM
Hey guys

Found this place just surfing the web... seems to be plenty of awesome people and information so I plan to stay for a while hope you don't mind ^_^ I'm intending on picking up a bike soon to ride here in Kansas for the next couple months and then I'm heading out to Colorado. I might even just try and bike the distance so if I do there might be a photo journal that I can start...any who

I just cant wait till I hear (There goes one of them crazy folk on one of them gosh darn gas powered two wheeler things)...wooohoo I cant wait

Yes, please bike to Colorado & post a small journal w/ pics!! I want to do the same, but through most of the 48 contiguous states.

And welcome!

Welcome to MBC. Glad you're here. Lots of information to find here.

Please go to your UserCP and enter a location so wherever you post, we'll know where you're from. The may be someone close to you that can help.

Hi mightymouse. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
Dont get a happytime for that long of a trip.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Last edited:
Back