Howdy Everyone!

Anhevius

Local time
7:46 AM
Hello, new member here (obviously).

I'm new to motorized bicycles, though I do have many years as an automotive mechanic.

I am actually in the planning stages of starting a delivery business utilizing motorized bicycles with a customized outfitting. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute as much to this forum as I get out of it!

Welcome to the forum. Using a motorized bike for a delivery and courier service sounds pretty cool.

Thanks!

I'm already in negotiation with a fish/chicken/chips store that's literally around the corner from me. They get calls constantly asking if they deliver. Once I have the deliveries for them handled and working well, there's a pizza shop down the street from them that doesn't have delivery, so I'll make a bid to them as well. (I plan on fabricating a rack on the front designed for pizzas).

The main thing is I need to build my bike when taxes get done in about two weeks, and make sure it's fully operational and working good. Going over everything on this forum that I've seen, it's gonna cost a bit more than I was expecting to get the HT motor running reliably, but it won't be too bad for a first build.

It's the bikes after that one that are gonna eat my pocket book and laugh.

Back