Howdy from Kansas City

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kainbanford, Jul 15, 2008.

1. kainbanford

kainbanford New Member

Howdy from Kansas City

I live in the Brookside area of town. I only live 5 miles from where I work and I got tired of pumping $4 gas into my stupid car every week, so I was looking around for a scooter. I saw a motorized bike on Craig's list and immediately laughed it off. Then, the VERY NEXT DAY, somebody rides a motorized bike into work. Wow, so it's not just a lunatic out there. I ordered my kit the same day.

I've got it installed and have ridden it to/from work (and the grocery store, and the library, and the pool, and church, and ...) and now I think I need a little help getting it tuned up properly.

Anyhow, I'm loving it so far (except for today, when I didn't check my fuel level and had to pedal most of the way to work) ... wheee.

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

3. motoschwinn

motoschwinn Guest

Take it easy on those first 2 tanks of gas! It's all in the break-in on these bikes. My Kings has given me 3100 miles now... I'm working on a KC meet.
  4. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi kainbanford. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.