Howdy from Maine

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by schizuki, Mar 18, 2008.

1. schizuki

schizuki New Member

Been lurking awhile, getting close (as in maybe next year) to getting a bike. My motorcycle needs a little buddy.

For now, I'm soaking up the info - I've found that in any new hobby, it's best to spend a year hanging around and listening before spending any money. I have a bike/engine combo in mind now, but I bet it will change several times as I learn more (as it has many times already in my lurking months).

Looking forward to showing off my creation someday. Thanks to you all for the inspirational ideas I'm preparing to steal.:grin:

2. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

welcome man, hope you find all you suggestion is start with page 1 in general disscussion and see how this place evolved! Thats the secret! Good luck and happy motoring!:smile:
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Welcome, we are home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
  4. friedlbug

friedlbug Member

Hi. Don't overlook electric. We talk about those here, too, and they're my primary interest.
  5. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome schizuki. Waiting is wise but beyond my ability. Diving in is the best way to check the water depth :grin:
  6. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
    More smiles to the mile on a bike.
  7. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Welcome. Glad you found us.
  8. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Welcome aboard.

9. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

I'd like to thank quay1962 for suggesting to start in general discussion at page 1,
    Good point.

All the best