Howdy from the last frontier

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gtowncronie, Apr 24, 2008.

1. gtowncronie

gtowncronie New Member

Hey all-
    i'm new to this forum but been mo-bikin for about a year (weather permitting) i have a 1974 grand touring road bike with an 80cc ebay special. It goes pretty good when i'm not getting rusty fish hooks in my tires or theres too much snow on the ground. Anyway the forum looks great and i'm about to make the big purchace, spookytooth violant 80cc
    and i want to put a 40 tooth sprocket and front suspension (marzocci) type. I have been reading a lot and think it wil be sweet.

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc. A motoeredBike actually makes sense up here. During the short summer, I want to go to all the places I couldn't ride in the almost eternal winter. A nice rationalization (I think). Ignore any videos or pics of me riding in the snow. The Violation looks like a nice ride.
  3. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

4. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi gtown. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:}
    Here's a great crash course post "link" to get you started.
  5. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  6. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

welcome to MBc! good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring!
  7. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi anchorage; my daughters old man ben jones rides a rig like yours. he rents bikes at a hotel on lake hood. not much info. but im sure hed like to meet ya.
  8. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.