Howdy Y'all from Tennessee

keyman923

Local time
2:08 AM
New to the forum, I work in a lawn & garden/lock shop and thinking of trying to use up some of these ryobi's around here but not sure about friction drive, but also I'm leaning more toward a larger cc that use's sprockets/durarler.

Thanks
Mark

Welcome aboard, Mark.

You're in just the right spot to build a weedeater type engine and friction drive. And there are folks here who are just fine with theirs.

But I agree with you about chain drive. There's just something about it that's a bit more satisfying.

welcome

little friction drives are a lot of fun

have fun with the build and ride of one or more
can always sell them in the shop later on

build something else ???

ride the motor bike thing

Welcome to the forum. I was lucky enough to spend a few nights in Nashville last week on business. Cheers

I still can't decide what to do, been thinking of a bikeberry to get started quick and cheap ,,,but I've been thinking if I do a chainsaw engine driven off 1 of the 2 larger sprockets on my 10 speed might be fun too but I wouldn't be free pedaling though

Chainsaws are, as a rule, pretty loud. Oops, misplaced my manners: Welcome to MBc.

Hi Keyman,
What part of teh state are you in? I am in west Tennessee, the closest place you ever heard of is Memphis. I considered doing weedeater motor for a long time then found this little kit I just got and went for it. Been great so far just cruising the back roads and learning to ride a bike all over again! Guess I am middle aged crazy. :)

Tim

Back