Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by angus, Dec 19, 2007.

1. angus

angus Guest

Hi All -
    I'm new to the group and want to introduce myself. I don't currently ride a motorized bicycle; however, I'm looking to build my first one with a 4-stroke engine (hopefully) for use here in Southern California. I used to swing a wrench a fair bit, but I'm way out of practice and excited to get back into it! Separately, I'm new to these forums and ask for your patience in advance! Looking forward to getting to know everyone,
    Angus

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Welcome to MBc

3. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

what a great way to get back into swinging wrenches! youll loveit here! & welcome!

4. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:

5. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

8. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to MBc, glad you are here.

9. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

Welcome!!!:grin:

10. angus

angus Guest

Thanks for the Welcome!

Hands-down, this is one friendly group! Thanks for that!

As I've been reading through the different threads, I become more and more excited about motorized bikes. Now I have to explain it to my other half...

11. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

trust me angus she will never understand lol. hope you build one and enjoy it as much as we all do. its a lot of tinkering and tons of fun

12. Bean Oil

Bean Oil Guest

LOL. Someone in another thread here suggested, "...just tell her that to we men, mechanical endeavors [these bikes] are like shoes are to women..." or something to that effect... Hahaha...

Welcome, Angus!

:)~