Howell motor

• Thread starter Keepthedrivetommy
  • Start date
K

Keepthedrivetommy

Hi,
My name is Tommy. I have a THATSDAX howell motor, 70cc, just got it, and I really would like to make it work, but everything that I do, needs some alteration. I hate life. Does anyone here have the same motor, and did you have any problems with it?

Hi Tommy, welcome to MBc :)

This is the intro forum. I did post in your chain issue thread. Just relax, help is on the way. :cool:

Welcome Keepthedrivetommy.

I had to custom fit everything on mine and went through some highs and lows.

Now while riding the copleted project I think back to those darker times and smile. It is all worth it. :D

I got all my help here to tackle all the issues as you will too.

hi welcome to mbc

:)
Nice to meet you...i am sure there is an answer to your question in tech/mech
basic install etc...
whats going on?

Good luck and happy motoring...i have one and the breakin period is having some challenges, but you gotta roll with the punches and have patience.
welcome to MBc! :cool:

Hey Tommy! Love cheap Chinese mota! Me love dat long time! Make everything else seem easy, but it fun too! Many happy bicycling with engine times, just don't forget to make slippery!

Hi Tommy, Welcome, heck, I'm new too. The 70cc is exactly the same to fit as the 48cc (I've had both). Take your time building the bike, you will loose less hair and the results will be much better. If you have real problems be specific and i'm sure I or any of the other guys here will help. Good luck with you build. Regards FatPete.

Back