HT Grab bag

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Bikeuser, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Bikeuser

Bikeuser Member

I am selling a grab bag of HT 70cc parts. there will be a bottom end and two cylinder bodies, two 1/2 gallon gas tanks, ht engine carb, cylinder head, magneto, CDI, small sproket, etc. I want 30.00 for all and shipping.

2. B.K. Hosken

B.K. Hosken Member

What size sprocket? If it's a 40 or smaller tooth, you got yourself a deal.
  3. strainjpnt

strainjpnt Member

hey is this still for sale i am interested
  4. flyer1

flyer1 Guest

stuff !

Part it out you'll make more money.Besides me and "strain" need a gas tank!
  5. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

dont buy the ht c--p bag ! buy it new & ya get the whole ball of wax, not the leftovers!
  6. levsmith

levsmith Member

are you a dealer or something? just the cdi and magneto would cost 30 bucks. that is a good deal for all that. the gas tanks are 24 bucks each if you buy new.
  7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

something tells me those parts come from other broken happytimes? & no im not a vendor. just a very experienced happytime owner. heck ill sell ya all the boxes of parts i got cheaper!- 20 bucks for a happytime that runs, just needs seals.& ill give ya 2 gas tanks! & all the goodies! you pick up!
  8. levsmith

levsmith Member

hmm if only you would ship, i just might take the motor for 20 bucks.
  9. Zev0

Zev0 Member

And maybe you think this is Christmas????
  10. Seems to me the "proper thing" would be to list your parts in the buy/sell in your own seperate thread if you want to sell them. Geeshh.....
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  11. flyer1

flyer1 Guest

If anyone wants to sell me a gas tank,please pm me or let me know.

12. strainjpnt

strainjpnt Member

yea i need a gas tank still
  13. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

i dont care if i sell them or not! sheesh! its just happytime leftovers! heck im shure i can get all my buddys parts too to make it worth the trip, i think? as i said come get em! pm for directions! remember its not a motoredbike if it doesnt at least have pedals! choppers look cool though! race ya through the turns on my tandem for pink slips!!
  14. flyer1

flyer1 Guest

wavy, are you willing to part out the gas tanks? 2 guys here need one.
  15. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

a guy stopped buy today & bought my tanks! & i gave him all my leftovers too! sorry!
  16. spunout

spunout Member

is this stuff still for sale? if the motors have wrist-pin bushings (not bearings), i'll take it right now.