Huasheng 49CC

No not the clutch. I have ran it without every thing off, just the engine and it still makes the noise. I think it is the oil splash fork is lose.

Before you open the engine, check the valve lash, I don't have the setting in front of me but they are available and it's easy to do.

intake .06mm exhaust .09mm or . intake .003" and exhaust .004" These inch numbers are .0005" less than max. allowed valve travel, but will work just fine.

Last edited:
This is why I don't like 4 strokes...
Ticking and puffing and acting all strange with cams flattening and valves floating...
Other than being great in deplorable weather conditions I just don't see them being great...
Other than the one engine I received that needed valves adjusted, all the rest coming in are better out of the box and working perfectly, a pull or 2 and they start right up with no weird noises.

Other than the one engine I received that needed valves adjusted, all the rest coming in are better out of the box and working perfectly, a pull or 2 and they start right up with no weird noises.
And I love that you love them as much as you do. I'll take the angry sounding stinky oil blasters I'm used to.

I my self like both types 4 stroke and 2 stroke. I am running a 2 stroke 80cc right now, it has been no problem. So KCvale you think it may be valve lash? Well I trying to get a job back down in the Phoenix area, and once I do that I may to ride by and meet you in person. But here is my rider now. A Specialized Expedition XL.

Attachments

• WP_20161218_11_50_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161218_11_50_49_Pro.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 133
I my self like both types 4 stroke and 2 stroke. I am running a 2 stroke 80cc right now, it has been no problem. So KCvale you think it may be valve lash? Well I trying to get a job back down in the Phoenix area, and once I do that I may to ride by and meet you in person. But here is my rider now. A Specialized Expedition XL.
66cc not 80 so you know, and I have nothing useful to say about the lash I didn't even know 4 strokes had eyes.

So KCvale you think it may be valve lash? Well I trying to get a job back down in the Phoenix area, and once I do that I may to ride by and meet you in person.
It could be the valve rockers, and sure swing by, just call first.

Back