Huffy Cranbrook with a twist

Hi everybody, my name is Jordan and this is a build I just recently completed and documented basically every aspect that went into the bike.

Before the build!
oM3OJjI.jpg
And after everything was finished!
4gt24bd.jpg
The bike is a Huffy cranbrook and the mod list goes on...
Engine:
Dax lower end (66cc)
Fully ported/decked super rat jug
Drilled/cut/ramped piston
Japanese wristpin bearing
Light Wristpin
Ported bottom end transfer ports
Thin head gasket
6cc Fred Head
BPR8HIX NGK spark plug
Nt Speed carb w/ HD air filter
Carb heat shield
Manic Mechanic 40mm intake
Custom fatty pipe with 1" header to 7/8" exhaust, also gutted muffler
36T sprocket drilled
HD Lightning CDI
91 octane ethanol free with 80:1 Opti-2 Full synthetic
Other:
Suntour front fork 1" with disc brake
26" disc brake rim
Hayes 160mm disc brake kit
Fat springer seat so my butt doesn't hurt after a ride

Now that she is all tuned in she is a fun ride. Wonderful cruising at 30mph and hasn't truly been topped out yet due to it just being fully tuned as of yesterday, but has hit 44mph in a short burst on flat ground. Hoping for a little more RPM's out of her but I can't say I am not pleased with the results as of thus far! If anyone has any questions or wants to see some more pictures I have plenty and can basically show any part of the project itself!

Looks pretty cool. I like the tires and the exaust pipe is pretty sweet. I'm starting a 4 stroke 49cc build in a few weeks using my Dyno Deuce cruiser I got on Craigslist. I'm looking to get a long barrel exhaust after I have it put together.

My bike uses a 24x3 rear tire so I'm a little worried about the chain bouncing on my rear tire. They are Dyno Fireball tires and I would hate it if anything happened to them. The tires on my bike are worth $50 a piece at least in good shape because they are no longer made.

Awesome Job!

Really enjoyed reading about your build. Your bike is really something to be proud of with all of the attention to detail and quality! Thanks for taking the time to share those details!! Safe Travels. Jim

Back