Hunter,s howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hunter45440, Jan 31, 2008.

1. hunter45440

hunter45440 New Member

I am writing this to introduce myself to all the nice and well informed folks that inhabit this forum. My name is Jeff,but more people know me as Hunter.
    Currently I don't have a bike but am planning three builds in the immediate future. One for me,one for my wife,and a spare just in case one of our friends wants to ride along.

2. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome Hunter. What gave you the inspiration to build a motored bike? What style are you considering?
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  4. loquin

loquin Active Member

Hi Hunter. Welcome aboard.
  5. hunter45440

hunter45440 New Member

Honestly, I had no idea that motorized bicycle kits were available. I have often times thought about doing my own thing, but was always concerned with other duties in one way or another. Imagine my surprise when i picked up an auto-trader thingy and saw a bicycle engine kit advertised! Man oh man did that ever bring back a lot of old thoughts.
    I find myself with the time a know-how and wherewithal to accomplish many old dreams and ideas.
    There are a few questions that I will be needing answers to as I go along the path of motorized bicycling. From what I've been reading in the forums here, I know i'm in the right place.
  6. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to MBc. Glad you are here. cool that your wife wants in on the action too.
  7. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
    Lots of great bikes and ideas in the Picture Gallery.