I am Dave Hello all

DaveLuth

Local time
1:29 AM
I am Dave I live in Prospect Heights Illinois.

I have been a motor bike builder for four years now. I just love to build them as a hobby. I like it when I turn heads and get the thumbs up from the people I pass. I started building them for sale when the folks started to ask where I got it and where they could get one. So my response soon became I will build one for you. I will now try to post some pictures of my favorites.

thanks
Dave

Attachments

• della cruz 6.jpg
    della cruz 6.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 114
  • gray mtn 4.jpg
    gray mtn 4.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 105
  • phantom 13.jpg
    phantom 13.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 100
  • group shot 4.jpg
    group shot 4.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 91
Welcome to MBc, Dave. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. Good Luck.
Patrick

Welcome

Hi Dave, Welcome to M.B.c.
Thats also how I got started. (WOW DUDE, cool bike. Where'd ya get it?) I've got about 60 builds behind me now. Most just stock but a few custom. You can see some of them in my album.
I like the Schwinn, keep doing good things.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.

Thanks

Hi big red That schwinn phantom was my 2nd build only I love that bike The coil is under the fake tank the wires run through the frame throttle and clutch cables run under the fake tank as well. Customer bought the bike on craigs list and brought it to me for the engine I put the front brake on it plus not showed in that picture but I put an old school mechanical speedo on it as well. when he came to pick it up I felt like I was going to cry. It was like my kid was leaving home for good and I would never see him again. I have better pictures of it plus a couple other builds I want to post into an album as soon as I have the time to figure it out. thanks again for the comments. Keep the wheels pointed down be safe and stay well.

Dave

Back