I B known as Poppa Grump to all.Was hoping to find a place to talk bout my motorbike.

Poppa Grump

Local time
6:00 PM
I live in New Britain,Ct USA. This is my first time in a room for just chat. So if all can B kind and bear with me, Great. I do like my bike. I had it on the road in less than 2 weeks from the day Wife purchased it on line. Went togeather easy. I guess Iwas lucky to get the locking clutch handle. Just on problem with it... After bout 53.7 miles (I have speed/odometer) The pin on the lock sheared. The pin is alum. the handle steel. I made a better one out of stainless so much stronger. Ok I must go to trouble shooting for the clutch adjustments. Can't get over 24 mph and don't know how to adjust the clutch flower????? lol.

Welcome to the forum. A wife that will buy you a motorized bike kit is definitely a keeper.

Hey POP's, If yer clutch is slippin then do a search on clutch adjustment, I could explain it but I've already done it a hundred times, as a LOT of others have done,SO I'm not tryin to be rude, We just dont need to start ANOTHER thread on clutch adjustment. Welcome to the forum bro,hope you enjoy your stay.
Big Red.

Back