I could really use a HT motor

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by james65, Feb 16, 2010.

1. james65

james65 Member

Can you tell me where the nearest bottle return store is?

Attached Files:

2. AussieSteve

AussieSteve Active Member

3. Flapdoodle

Flapdoodle Member

Who needs an SUV when you have a bike!

4. I had a friend who used to drink a LOT of beer. He had a room in his house just full of garbage bags full of cans. When a big black snake started to make this maze of bags his home, his wife decided it was time to recycle. He filled up his truck and made some insane amount of cash from all the aluminum cans! I'll bet this guy is carrying around a good year's wages for himself!

Steve said it best -- WOW!

5. AussieSteve

AussieSteve Active Member

Yeah, for a change I was speechless. (My shortest post ever.)
    If it won't fit in my back-pack, I leave the bike home and get a cab.
    (I love home delivery and eBay.)

... Steve

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  6. My question is, why even HAVE a basket on the front. That's like putting a bucket of sand in the cab of a dump truck!

7. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I think he has his lunch in it....

8. give me vtec

IMO, this guy wins the award....

[​IMG]

As the first prize winner, I think he deserves a motor for that THING. Lets all scrap together and send this guy an ht... it would definitely complete the setup...

9. james65

james65 Member

HT's are not legal in china, we've got to go electric!
    Besides if this guy can afford a camper, he's doing alright!

10. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

Could Not Use The Camper Bike Myself, The Door Is Not Wide Enough. He Said On A Different Post That His Fat Wife And Dog Were In The Camper. It Must Be Real, It Has A Shadow.

11. james65

james65 Member

The odds are the guy with the camper is not telling the truth. Dogs in china are almost as rare as fat wives(been there many times).

12. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

Thanks James. What Was The Old Saying?? ;; Don`t Believe Anything You Hear And Only Half Of What You See. Hope Fully He Has A Short Comute, That Has To Be A Bear To Pedal. Later Ron

13. give me vtec

LMFAO... that is funny.

14. tjs323626

tjs323626 Member

These photos bring back memories of my year in Vietnam. I was in I corps near the DMZ. Along the roads one saw all sorts of bikes pulling strange loads. Something common was about the size of the old VW bus but had one wheel in front and usually carried about 20 to 25 people along with enough stuff to almost cover the entire bus.