I DIDN"T DO IT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by locoWelder, May 18, 2007.

1. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

No azvin, no kronic, I didn't shot that cop yesterday, for thouse of you that live out of state , A Quartzsite police officer was shot at least four times during a traffic stop Thursday morning near the intersection of Kuehn Road and Highway 95.
    Quartzsite police said the officer pulled over a vehicle around 5 a.m. and someone inside immediately opened fire.
    Police said the officer was hit at least four times before he managed to get out of his car and take cover in a nearby building.
    The shooter fled the scene.
    Police said a resident of the building called 911 and assisted the officer until rescue crews arrived.
    The officer was treated at the scene and then airlifted to St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix. Police were unsure of his condition.
    The suspect vehicle was described as either a white van or small motor home with side and rear windows or a pickup with a camper shell. the vehicle was found just outside Quartzsite.

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

I saw that on the news last night
    all I could think of was 'somebody else besides loco live there ?'
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

Quartzsite, isn't that where the "devils rejects" was made, keep an eye out for the killer clown...lol

4. spunout

spunout Member

Hmm...know what i :idea: noticed? Loco seems to be pretty adamant that he had nothing to do with it. See how hard he tried to convince? His hard-sell approach of his innocence, coupled with a very detailed knowledge of the events...hmmm. :p :lol: :evil:

5. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Of corse I know what happend,and how it went down Everybody here in town know everybody and you cant take a dump without the guy next door knowing what color it is before it hits water :lol:
    plus I live 1/4 mile from were it happend I heard the shots ,jumped on my quad and road over to rice ranch (thats were it happend) the cop that was shot is a very good friend of my family and the guy that shot him I know also,.
    I pray he pulls thought this and we can find the prick and steak him down on a ant hill and pour hunny all over him

6. spunout

spunout Member

why was there gunplay?

7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

smart $$$$$$$ is on meth! :shock:
    (ever seen smart & meth in the same sentence :? )

8. spunout

spunout Member

:eek: Not 'til now! :mrgreen: :yuck: :lol:

9. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

ground hog is "off in the head" but who isn 't?