I don't care who you are or what you believe in, this is funny.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by crazeehorse, Apr 30, 2009.

1. crazeehorse

crazeehorse Member

Gun Control
    Barack Obama at a recent rural elementary school assembly in East Texas , asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to
    slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Richard Earl, with a proud East Texas drawl, pierced the quiet and said: ''Well, dumb-***, stop clapping!' :idea:

2. kerf

kerf Guest

Well, I like it.:evilgrin:

3. seanhan

seanhan Member

Remember Kids

Guns don't kill people Ammo does !!!!
    Hopefully unless you bought that cheap CCI stuff !!!!

4. kerf

kerf Guest

Think Richard Earl's on a watch list somewhere?:jester:

5. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Watch List? You want to be on a watch list? Be like me, a 26 year retired military vet. People like me are at the top of that list according to Homeland Security.

6. seanhan

seanhan Member

26 Years

That explains it

7. Youngbird

Youngbird Member

Obama has an extra chromosome as does most of congress.

8. bikebum1975

bikebum1975 Member

Very funny indeed. Laughed my butt off.

9. BSA

BSA Guest

haha lol good joke

BSA

10. fow-aire

fow-aire New Member

LOL,starting to think O bama is a joke and were all about to have punch line dropped!

11. Elmo

Elmo Member

AMEN. Obama is like a post turtle. If you dont know what a post turtle is I will tell you. You drive down the road in Texas and see a turtle on top of a fence post waving his legs heplessly. You know he didn't get where he is by himself. Some had to put him there. He don't know what he is doing there and cannot do anything constructive while he is there.
    Elmo

12. That is funny reminds me of the old show with Art Linkletter...kids say the darndest things.

13. oldsalt

oldsalt New Member

As I recall Art Linkletter's daughtor got loaded on acid and died when she jumped out an upstairs window. [True]. So, I suppose, it follows that some kids DO the darndest things. Which reminds me, going full circle, of Obama. In my mind's eye I can see that post turtle whacking his huge ears with his front legs.

14. When I was growin up we used to tell an aggie joke (Texas aggies) goes something like this:
    Guy was showing a new built house and went from room after room going to the window yelling out "GREEN SIDE UP"
    Well this went on for a while finally the buyer asked what the heck ya yelling that for???
    Realtor sez "Oh we got a crew of aggies plantin grass today"

You could substitute the name aggie for any other group you want to poke fun at and it would be just as funny and mean just as little.

Point is the joke is funny I bet Obama would surely laugh in his good nature. Your spot on the cabinet might be open the next day but...

I cannot remember anyone speaking remarks like turtle on a post about our president when I was growing up...the guy is more like the dutch kid with his finger in the dam trying to avert a flood IMO. I was not for Obama actually I didn't even vote but now that he is our leader we ought to respect him in his office. We have every right to speak out against his policies but his person should be respected.

Mt 5:22 whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of **** fire

strongs concordance definition of the translated word fool in this verse:
    adj fool, foolish, unwise 1; 11
    1) without reason
    2) senseless, foolish, stupid
    3) without reflection or intelligence, acting rashly

I am sure every person on the planet living now fits the above definition at one point or another in our lives but few of us go around in public telling on themselves. The end of the verse I quoted is printed in red in most bibles so I guess if it offends you you should take it up with Him when you meet.

Here's another quote although secular:
    English philosopher Edmund Burke said all that it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to sit back and do nothing. (paraphrased)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  15. professor

professor Active Member

I still would have liked to be in that room when the kid said that. Did it really happen?
    I do pray for this president. I pray that the truth of God comes to him, that he is protected and that NONE of his evil plans are implemented.

16. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Amen!

Have fun,

17. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Funny joke, but, while not an old one (I think), it's been around for a while. I first heard it told about Bono several years ago.

18. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

I WAS IN ARTILLERY IN NAM, THAT'S WHY I TALK SO LOUD!

That's one of my favorite lines when put in the right context and situation (Loud voiced).

LOL, You need to quit being so radical and follow the heard Zevo.:jester:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  19. kerf

kerf Guest

Zev0 and I plan to watch the rest of you guys in the heard, be driven over the cliff by your new messiah.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  20. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Amen to that Brother!