i finally got it!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Aug 13, 2008.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

ive been talking forever about getting a moped. well, i finally got one last week and it arrived tooday. all i have to do is put on the mirrors. psssh. anyway here is pics of it in the crate i will take some clear pics tomrow. 75 miles already!!

Attached Files:

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

Tater, your neighbors must have a blast tring to figure out what your
    going to do next. LOL Cant wait to see it together-then running. graucho

3. Did you make room in your shed? Hows your grass doing? :grin:

Tater,that's cool. What scooter did you get?

4. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Cool ride Tater. I hope you don't completely give up on motored bikes.

5. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

van i definately havent given up on em. its just the 4 stroker i think im fed up with. thats going to go to my grandma's now, because of my gearbox issues. i didnt ever post it here cause i was so frusterated, but here is a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXeqUsLSLC8

i....."made" room in the shed for now till i can sell the electric stingray and take the 4 stroker. but its a very very tight fit lol. her grass is doing fine. but since she is on vacation in the bahamas it might not be so fine when she gets back:lol:

i got a roketa bahama 50 (google it) for about 800 from an awesome wholesaler in texas.

www.atvdiscounter.com

so i saved about $650

not so much trying to figure it out but trying to buy everything off me with an engine lol

i swear, i had them pretty much beg me to sell em my ped, before i even started it!!!

--took the semi driver 45 minutes to try to figure out how to get through the neighborhood without taking out a trailer lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
  6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

here is a nightride vid. i think the engine screws with my cam's mic. oh and it's in kelos so look at the yellow not the red and white.

here is the link enjoy (once its done processing) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m_w997AMfE

p.s. the vid doesnt really do justice to the brightness of the headlight. its actually very bright.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
  7. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Cool ride Tater, very cool. Looking at the website, I want one of the Retro 50s!