I got abnned from buying anything on THATSDAX website

like I said before, he is entitled to sell to whomever he wants, if you don't like it, it has nothing to do with us
also, shipping charges don't have to equal the actual rate that it costs to ship
I have sent stuff overnight that took 3 days to reach there (AZ to chicago), did you expect him to just stop everything and take your package to the shipping office ?
I also think you are over-reacting and being more than a little immature, as his site says expedite = shipped next business day (reg shipping is 25$, expedite is 39$)

AND AUDIODOG WHY YOU ALWAYS ON EVERYONE'S INCLUDING ME, CASE. eVERYTIME I WRITE SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO INTERFEAR WITH SOMETHING IGNORENT, OR TRY TO CORRECT IN AN RUDE WAY. I'M SORRY I'M NOT A GENIOUS WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF, AND NOT NO EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW OF THIS STUFF. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE. YOU CAN BAN ME TO IF YOU WANT, DON'T CARE. JUST WANTED TO GET HELP AND PROVE A POINT WITH MY ISSUE. I HOPE THE FACTS SUIT YOU, THEN AGAIN I BET THEY WON'T. YOU CAN DELETE THIS POST BEFORE ANYONE READS IT TO SAVE YOUR BUT, AND NOT LOOK LIKE AN *** DON'T CARE.
it's simple, and it doesn't require a genius...imagine all of our 30 THOUSAND PLUS posts wherever you felt like puttin' 'em...i'm a "rude" admin, but it works. when i see a new member's 1st 4 posts are the same question in 4 different areas, you think i have time to waste with "uuhhhh, excuse me...?" it just so happens i have better things to do with my life, too. apparently you've never taken the time to see my personal projects or input around the board, or realized how much of my personal self i give to the place. oh, boo hoo, like i care, but you get what you give around here, ask anyone.

i've been at this long enuff to have a decent idea of how these things go without active moderation, but have you noted i have NOT edited or censored one word in this entire topic? what's wrong with me having a say?

i've insisted on your honesty and nothing else...excuse me for interfering.

Looks like there is a couple of people that are together on this, nothing unusual. You have people like that, its your game you can play it. In other words Audiodog its like ripping people off when they overcharge $5.00 more to ship and item. Its money in there pocket. If you like that kinda stuff on your shoulders so be it, you have that on your concence not me. Bye the way i know what it says in his website, I had no problem with that, but we had a privite email confirming next day overnite shipping thats different than expedite. If you are so concerned with useless post what about AZKRONICS, post. That was useless, but its ok for him cause he's a moderator like you practice whats being preached to all of us.

Bye the way what makes your shipping different from everyone elses. We have ordered tractor parts that came across country overnight, The are 10x bigger and $100's more for shipping. They arrive next day. There is no excuse for it.

I, for one, am done with this guy
obviously to immature to understand the way a forum operates
I was reacting to your post (in the correct place to answer, I must say)

There should be no debate over the definition of "overnight shipping". If I call to order a product, and specify that I want it overnighted, then I mean I want it by the next day at my office. If I overnight a package from my office to someone else, that means they will get it by tomorrow. If it's too late in the day for a pickup or drop off to FedEx, then I don't say overnight.

I am not taking any sides here, but just stating what I believe is the definition of a common mailing procedure. However, we don't have documentation of the conversation they had regarding shipping this product, only the emails aftewards. Seems like a minor disagreement that could have been handled cordially and never gotten to this point. Too bad.

hot70cc, i see what the problem is here...you're expecting some form of decision by me?

i've done 2 things here, the only 2 i can do:

1 - as admin, i set the tone on how i expect you guys to "represent" while you discuss this situation on the open forum. i have that right, you have the obligation to comply.

2 - as a dax customer, and someone who does happen to spend a lot of time in conversation
with duane, i stated my honest opinion. there are a LOT of satisfied dax customers here, it's not some
big MBc conspiracy to burn you for $5...sheeesh!

MBc has nothing to do with the actual situation and has no stake in the outcome.

now i'm finished with you, too. mind your manners in our house.

btw-i delete a ton of azkronic's stuff...you should see him in action before his morning cuppa :p

hot70cc you really have to consider that Dax is a seller, not a store. He has no staff and has to package items up (which he does very well) and bring them to the post office. If he charges $25.00 for faster shipping, part of this is a handling charge which includes packaging and making an extra trip to the post office to get your box to you. If you want to pay for overnighting or Fed-ex it would be closer to $50.00.

I used to sell items on ebay and I always tried to make sure not to overcharge customers for shipping and it always turned out that the cost for the packaging and the surcharges for paypal payments ended up costing me more than I charged for the shipping. I doubt Dax is making much money selling these engines, so cut him some slack.

I also hope you realize that if you have no experience with these engines you will need some assistance on your first install. You will get no help from the seller if you insult him every chance you get and you will get no help from us on the board if you attack one of the merchants who we hold in high regard because he held our hands through our first installs.

Last edited by a moderator:
all i want is a darn gascap that i lost, lol. I want to beable to buy off his website. does anyone know if i'm banned for life?? AUDIODOG?? AZcronic??? anyone anyone

Back