Bike Security I hate thieves good thing all i have to do is pull my r-pin

2stroker

Local time
2:25 PM
Thieves wont get mine. All i have to do is pull an r-pin and my whole kit slides right off in 2secs.. i just take it into work and put it in my locker!!

all you do is pull the r-pin out it slides right out and disconnect the throttle cable which pops right off and its about 4 secs actually..no clutch no problems simple simple simple thats why i love my kit!! they have a instrucitonal video on there website that will explain it all my friends. bumblebeebolton under installation video. Its actually a pretty simple kit when you understand the simplicity of its design..it took me a sec to realize how simpe it was..the bike bugs have the same installtion to..im surprised 2 company's make such a similar kit.

im gonna take some photos of it tonight at my dads..i got it in the back of my truck..but ya its great...im trying to build a tanaka engine with the same design i have it on another bracket right now but i got 6 bolts holding it on. my tanaka runs at 11,000rpms its from 93 found it in my dads shop in the back still in the box for like 20 years lol..they dont build em like that anymore im gonna post pictures of the hand ballanced crank its sweet gimme a few hrs and i will post em

rearwheeldrivekitpreview.jpg

Heres the kit see the mount the engine slides on and off that it works like a hinge and then you hook up the bungee and the throttle cable and they both disconnect within secs so you just pull the r-pin un hook your throttle and bungee ( they both pop right off) and your kits off your bike. thats the only reason y i bought this kit is so i could store it in my locker at work with out having to take apart my kit.

new.jpg

Heres a pic of my bike when it was new. you can see the r-pin were it slides on and off. Sweet right. it makes adjusting the tension on the roller easy to the bungee works great. do they make an adjustable spring i could use instead of a bungee? anyone know?

View attachment 35427

Heres the kit see the mount the engine slides on and off that it works like a hinge and then you hook up the bungee and the throttle cable and they both disconnect within secs so you just pull the r-pin un hook your throttle and bungee ( they both pop right off) and your kits off your bike. thats the only reason y i bought this kit is so i could store it in my locker at work with out having to take apart my kit.
Sweet! I like the r-pin and being able to slide my kit off in secs..one of the reasons why i bought it..its just so simple..

Back