I have built a few cool things with motors!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by newinertia, Aug 3, 2009.

1. newinertia

newinertia New Member

Hi all- just found you, would like to soak up some knowledge, and show my stuff... I live in Kansas City, MO, USA

2. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Welcome! Give us some details? Like a gas powered blender? An electric bubble blower? Those would be cool :)
  3. newinertia

newinertia New Member

No- Think BIGGER!

I am a metal sculptor/designer by trade. Self taught of course.....
    these are some of my designs-

Attached Files:

4. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I need to build a chopper like yours to tow my kayaks.
  5. newinertia

newinertia New Member

Towing kayaks-

I HIGHLY recommend it, I have been flagged down at least 20 times while pulling my dog and groceries, to let people look at the rig.... I love to make people smile! By the way, this is the boat I pull the rig with, it used to be a sailboat, I installed a KOHLER 17 hp. Courage engine, mated to a Johnson outboard lower unit, it gets 35 mpg @ 6 knots and has throaty Harley exhaust. Engine is a 530cc Single. it is geared for efficiency, not speed. top speed is 12 mph.

Attached Files:

6. stude13

stude13 Active Member

quite the collection, neat. would you share pics and some info. about your scoot?
  7. newinertia

newinertia New Member

share info?

Sure! Ill tell you anything you want to know, as well as give measurements.
    I have built many other motos but a catastrophic computer meltdown has erased many pics..... now I post them all so they will live forever on the net!:ack2:
  8. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

That is cool stuff! I live close to the beach and would love to have a little boat!