I haven't been to the form in a while like the thanks button.

Thomas Williams

Local time
11:23 PM
wow Anton I like the thanks button.
I haven't been here long but I don't thank the button was there when I joined or I never seen the button until today
I also like the Activity Scream when did you add that I haven seen that button either .

It could be I'm just blind

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

No probs, thanks is a good little plugin for sure.

"Activity Stream" used to be called "What's New". Also added a link to "New Posts" which is another way to see the new things on the forum. "All Pictures" shows all of the latest pictures, attachments and gallery photos in one place.

Sidebar now shows the Latest Posts and Latest Threads below the sponsors once you log in.

Also I've added thread prefixes to some of the categories where the same questions get asked over and over. So you can click and sort out all of same topics and hopefully find an answer to a question that way!

Ha ha but you can only thank the person once in a post, and you have to thank some other people before thanking the same person again in another post!

there are always exceptions to the rule, and i am prepared to be the exception :whistle:

147 thanks - bring it on - i want to see my thanks points running up like a jackpot machine; on a big payday - bells whistles, lights, the whole deal !!!

Back