I love riding my bike and hate doing the dishes

lets go fly a bike

Local time
7:06 PM
Hi everybody. I'm a new member to this forum, but have been reading the posts for almost two years. Thanks to all of you whose time and ingenuity has saved me countless hours of work on my own bike. All the tips on here helped me tremendously with my first build and to this day the only problems I have encountered have been a broken chain (the crappy stock chain) and some flat tires.
I ride a late 70's Huffy sea pines with a 66cc slanthead motor from zoombicycles. I have ported and polished the intake as well as tapped the intake for a boost bottle ( which seems to help outa bit in the low end) . I just finished painting it and putting it back together only to scratch the paint while transporting it on a bike rack two days later. I live in omaha, NE which is not the most bike friendly city. The motorists around here seem to think the road is only for them and I should do thirty mph on the sidewalk. we are starting to get some bike lanes though, which gives me some hope. till the next time.
Ride safe and as often as possible

Welcome to MBc. We are glad to have you, and glad you hung around and finally joined. I don't think you will regret it. If you have been reading, you know that we are a well organized, no nonsense Forum...except in a few Forums for off topic subjects. Be sure to read all of the 'stickies' as the top of each forum. they contain valuable information and important 'rules of the road' to follow. Good Luck and Happy Riding.
Patrick

Back