i need a carb

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by adam valentine, Dec 12, 2010.

1. brand new build and the cns carb is not set right cant be adjusted and leaks if you lean bike the carb i need doesn't have to be new or pretty or clean it just needs to work so i can ride my first motor bike and yes money is a huge issue right now as in i have very little and have exhausted my unemployment and have only got to work for 8 hours in the last 2 weeks life is great right now lol

2. RingTing

RingTing New Member

I'll be gettin some 12mm throat carbies with a proper float chamber and a slide as soon as I can find them for my 28cc 2-strokes. The vendors say that the motors are dead cos of the carby an that's why I can get an all good whole motor cheap except for the carby.

My belief is an ol carb with a full-on float chamber, a slide and needle and no pump will be best. The Walbro an Zama are very compact an all-position, but are finniky lil things and need complete overhaulin to git goin.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  3. handyandy91

handyandy91 New Member

check out the vendor list then goto the web sites and compare prices. I saw some NT style carbs between $25-$10 plus shipping. These are the BEST carbs for these 2-stroke HT motors. By best I mean ONLY one screw to adjust idle speed and carb will give you awsome performance right out of box.