I spotted a "happy time' Motor bicycle in Alto, Michigan

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Simonator, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Simonator

Simonator Guest

Just checking to see if you are a member of this board. :cool:

2. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Guest

:cool:in Honolulu, where there are over half a million cars on the road, i've only seen ONE other motorized bicycle. :shock:

his was a rack mount, and the rider was pedalling with the engine off.

3. In Boston I have not seen another happy time and only one bike with a rack mount.
  4. MotoredTed

MotoredTed Guest

Hi Simon I just started riding near Alto Mi I live on whitneyville ave and just started riding . that is when I can get the Ice melted on our driveway so I can start the danged thing. I dont think I know what a happy time bike is though. Where in Alto are you.
  5. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Ted, you ride one.
  6. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

i am in battle creek mi and still yet to see another motorized bike. would be nice to meet someone down here to exchange ideas
  7. so is happy time a brand or just a insider word for a cinese made 2stroke on a bike?
  8. Bean Oil

Bean Oil Guest

Both, I think... sort of. Hah!

9. azbill

azbill Active Member

happy time is the generic name we made up (augi actually)
    ...it stuck :shock:
  10. Simonator

Simonator Guest

I saw a motorized bike on Timpson Rd, near Alto ( the dirt road part) one day. I'm guessing it might have been you. I live in Kentwood right now. I used to live in Lowell for several years. My motor bike is down right now. I plan on getting it running by spring :smile:
  11. sunofjustice

sunofjustice Guest

I havent seen anyone else riding around here either........but, I have heard someone else had a moto-bike that looked like mine parked at the shelby township Barnes & Noble on hall rd. Could this be Nogoodnic? Also, the english parts guy at Murray's auto......said an individual came in that had a moto-bicycle like mine as well. Hmm.
  12. MotoredTed

MotoredTed Guest

Near Timson

Josh there might be another bike around,as I havent been on Timson although I have been near there. My bike has only been on the road a couple of weeks ,and it has been cold and icy. I ride when I can stand it so I only have about thirty miles on the bike. keep in touch as I have questions about registering in Michigan. I seem to have misplaced my receit from Kings ,and I am having trouble getting Kings to send me a duplicate.