I think I'm the fastest 4 stroke bike in florida!!!

Rico glover

Local time
5:18 AM
20160809_222107.jpg
Got tired of the 90 so had to do what every gearhead does upgrade to( big engine) lol I think I'm the fastest four in Florida :)

Hmmm? There gets to be a point it is no longer a bicycle, but an under-designed motorcycle.

I've got a street legal KTM 125 motorcycle that does 140 kph (87 mph) with ease.
It has 11" of suspension travel at both ends, and disk brakes that will endo.
Why not just buy a motorcycle?

Steve

Because this makes me happy and I motorcycle doesn't lol everyone has a hobby or a habit and this is my habit and as long as I can remember I still can pedal so like it or hate it it's me.

it must have been pretty easy to just "plug and play" the new bigger engine into your bike with the mountings that you made? very nice bike. how much faster is you top speed and acceleration now with the new engine?

Yea the mounting points are all the same on lifan style motor I had a 90cc lifan doing 66 mph so a 125cc lifan we should top out around the 70s kinda scared to go to 4 gear but I don't accelerate hard ever drivetrain is very fragile

Is this one a semi-auto too or full auto? I don't see your shifter in the picture. Also, take it easy on that thing man, haha 70mph might be too much. LOL

Back