i thought i was the only mb rider in my town!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coolshoeshine, May 20, 2009.

1. coolshoeshine

coolshoeshine Member

so today i was at the bank i work at which is located inside a kroger and i was leaving to go on my lunch break when i looked to my left becuz i noticed two beach cruisers! well on a closer look for like two seconds i realized one of them had an engine on there! a little kit just like mine! i was like WHAT!! NO WAY!! then i saw the kid riding it and started talking to him...but he just had this d-bag attitude like he didn't care i had one too and didn't really want to talk about it in front of his friends! the first fellow mb rider i meet...is a jerk...GREAT!! hahaha nah i know not all of you guys out there aren't like this!

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

There's another MB'er in my area, too. But I haven't yet had a chance to speak to him. I've only caught a couple of glances at him. (I think it's the same guy both times, but maybe not)

The first time he was riding in the proper lane, not overly fast but with no lights. This was after dark. Second time he was riding against traffic pretty fast.

I'd like to have a chat with him about being a good role model for other potential MB'ers.
    But he might not care what I have to say, anyway.

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

well -- that's too bad -- the dude was wrapped too tight !!

because we know the feeling of seeing another MB rider -- kind of exciting !!

in time you will probably meet better ones

keep riding that THING

4. coolshoeshine

coolshoeshine Member

haha bluegoats i had to do that one night...but i was on my way to walmart and i rode the back streets most of the way there then i got my lights and met several of my friends who ride scooters at hooters! and no that rhyme was intentional! haha but it was ausum! and i think the same thing mountainman!