I thought this was an April Fool's joke......

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gh0stRider, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

Behold the "Fuel Doctor"!

http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

Fuel Doctor's FD-47 is The Fuel Efficiency Booster. The FD-47 increases a vehicle's miles per gallon (MPG) through power conditioning of the vehicle's electrical systems. Conditioned and clean power allows the vehicle's electronic control unit (ECU), fuel injection and engine timing equipment to operate more efficiently. When the vehicles engine runs more efficiently it will require less fuel, produce more power and have reduced exhaust emissions (reduced CO2). As a vehicle matures, the power systems tend to generate and experience more electrical noise or electrical interference. This noise can have many detrimental effects on the vehicle's systems and decrease their efficiency. The FD-47 simply plugs into the lighter socket/power port and the power conditioning qualities of the FD-47 help to reduce and remove this noise and to restore your vehicle's efficiency.
    BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo and the tag design are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. © 2009 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.

Anyone who buys one deserves to have their 60 bucks taken from them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

there always have been, will always be... the magical "fuel additive/carburetor/magnet/tornado" gimmick.

If it made you $50,000 - $1,000,000 would you put one of these things out???

3. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

I'm afraid I'd be put in jail if I tried to market a piece of c.r.a.p. hoax like that. Aside from that, I don't think I'd be able to look at myself in a mirror knowing I was almost literally stealing money from the ignorant.

4. seanhan

seanhan Member

Funny how all you get to tell people is it has a maganet in it !!!!!!!!!
    like it's a magic fix all .....
    and cure all

5. chefdouglas

chefdouglas Member

If I only had a lighter socket rigged to my cdi I would be all set. Can any one tell me how to rig a port to the white wire?;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  6. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Sceptics. The one I have helps my 1982 caddy get 48 miles to the gallon.

fast"no fool"eddy

7. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

Remember Eddy, those are your "Canadian Miles" so that's about 12 mpg American. (French Canadian miles are even shorter, so that's about 60 mpg French Canadian)

The FD-47 TV ad reminded me of the Turbo Encabulator video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4

I really thought it was a joke!

8. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Gh0strider, since they sealed the border I haven't had a chance to try it in American miles. Won't let me back in. Seems they read my posts in the CC.

Just knew there was trouble when I saw them take the rubber gloves out of the drawer.

Fast"rather uncomfortable"eddy

9. kerf

kerf Guest

What are you guys getting all excited about. I've been selling my gasoline pills for a couple of years. Just drop two pills in your gas tank, add 20 gallons of tap water (hot water for premium) and drive happily down the road. A bottle of 50 pills is on sale for $29.99 but if you act now, we'll double your order. Thats 1000 gallons of gas for only $29.99. Sells itself!

10. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Were you set up on the road side in Florida by Lucky Joes Reptile Farm in 1953?

Steve.

11. kerf

kerf Guest

Could have been my dad, he was a master. Setup, draw a crowd, get them to a fever pitch, when they're at the boiling point, start passing out the bottles and collecting the cash. Soon as everyone's served, get outa town fast. Within an hour, someone's gonna be back look'n.

Wasn't all bad though, the mechanic in town had a windfall. Always wondered how we could have gotten a cut of that.

12. chefdouglas

chefdouglas Member

Do the pill have two stroke oil mixed in or is that a separate pill? If so how much?

13. kerf

kerf Guest

I started the "Two Stroke Pill" development program about 3 minutes ago. Should be on the market by 7:00 PM.

14. seanhan

seanhan Member

Do you

have a biodiesel pill ?

15. kerf

kerf Guest

I do now!

16. robin bird

robin bird Member

What do you do disconnect 7 of the 8 cylinders ? LOL

17. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

shady....

18. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Robin, that was too funny. My sides hurt
    Steve

19. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Kerf, if that was your Dad, the man was an artist. The Yankees saw a reptile show and a gasoline oil salesman in the same day. They must have been dazzled.

Steve.

20. WhizBangAndy

WhizBangAndy Member

Heck I got a Bridge I could sell you..Reeeeal Cheap Ya Know? But wait theres more..Act now and Ill include not one but 2 bridges..Operators are standing by. Only the 1st 1000 people will buy the 2 bridges..:detective: