I upgraded to..

some of these motors (regardless of size) are just better than others

some of these motors (regardless of size) are just better than others
Yep, as long as they keep the quality control within several hundredths of a mile chances are they will eventually produce a perfect part by mistake. Eventually those parts by random chance meet up and create a Yamaha quality engine, again by mistake of course, and if you're lucky it makes it to America.

Or maybe it's like the loto, they send an actual engine-out-of-the-box, almost like a big winner prize, to keep you coming back filled with false hope.

I know it's a 80cc. my previous engine was definitely a 49cc because I couldn't reach 25 mph on flat ground.but now I can reach 40 mph on flat ground so.... yes it's a 80cc or bigger.

it's a 66cc, or 69cc if it's a 40mm stroke motor. there's no such thing as an 80cc china girl. measure it yourself.

and put some damn brakes on the thing before you kill yourself. you got hurt more in a couple of weeks under 25 miles per hour than I have the entire time I've been riding china girls at 50+ miles per hour for the past 3 or so years

it's a 66cc, or 69cc if it's a 40mm stroke motor. there's no such thing as an 80cc china girl. measure it yourself.

and put some damn brakes on the thing before you kill yourself. you got hurt more in a couple of weeks under 25 miles per hour than I have the entire time I've been riding china girls at 50+ miles per hour for the past 3 or so years
Ya but three years ago they were still making the 50 mph X 2 =100cc skymonkey horsehawk motors. HAR HAR HAR.

Back