I upgraded to..

My top speed is 40 mph so 40 × 2=80cc
Like I said 80cc

giphy.gif

Commanderoach keeping the hits coming!

Last edited:
I suppose if the math is right I should be able to get 106 mph from a 212 predator right? Or should I multiply by 4 since it's a 4 stroke ?
Man I wish I new this secret a long time ago. Since you are calculating backwards from the 212 I would stick with the 2 rather than the 4. 106 sounds much cooler than 53. This is ground breaking.

what is the origin of labelling these engines 80cc and getting customers like our mr. 'roach here all confused what size engine they've got? Did there used to be a 80cc engines? Some idiosyncratic measurement technique that took into account is space that is actually filled by components or something? Inquiring minds want to know - and can't be arsed to do proper research ourselves

what is the origin of labelling these engines 80cc and getting customers like our mr. 'roach here all confused what size engine they've got? Did there used to be a 80cc engines? Some idiosyncratic measurement technique that took into account is space that is actually filled by components or something? Inquiring minds want to know - and can't be arsed to do proper research ourselves

Yep that the American way

I know it's a 80cc. my previous engine was definitely a 49cc because I couldn't reach 25 mph on flat ground.but now I can reach 40 mph on flat ground so.... yes it's a 80cc or bigger.

Um, this 48cc motor can easily do 35 mph on the flat. Stock gearing, light touch of porting, stock head with a light sanding...
full

Back