I upgraded to..

I think at this point one of us should do some snooping around, find where he lives. That way we can call his mother and tell him all about how stupid he's being and how he's going to get himself killed, and that she shouldn't let him ride this thing any more.

I sincerely think he must have some sort of learning disability, it's the only explanation for his behavior, his complete lack of common sense and inability to learn from either advice or his own painful experiences. He doesn't even notice when we're making fun of him most of the time.

He's going to crash and get buried in a coffin lined with plastic bags, and then no doubt there'll be a push by the local authorities, the concerned mothers, the busybodies and the local tv news to get these bikes banned. And that'd be a s**t day for all of us, so we need to do something.

First of all I always tell my parents when I get hurt because if I need an ambulance they can tell them what happened I'd I am unconscious.
2nd I do have a mental disability( ADHD, ODD). I am no different from the rest of you I just need medication to help me. I don't appreciate you mentioning that.
3rd I do realize every time ur rude, mean, and being sarcastic, I just choose not to act on it, I am not a very hostile person unless u have to be and in these cases I don't have to be.
I am not going to die or ruin ur biking rights so back the fu*k off!
Tell me what ur going to do about it.
I am not a fan of cyber bullies KB_UK aND u are most definitely out of line.

Last edited:
we've all been doing this for years, some of us longer than you've even been around. We've all seen it a hundred times, some young guy gets in his head that he wants to be a speed demon on his $90 wal mart bike and ends up getting flattened by a woman in a BMW. every time it happens negative attention is brought on to motorized biking, people start getting pissy that we're putting around without being taxed and come out with the think of the children spiel and invariably some law gets passed limiting our hobby. and to be perfectly frank, in this hobby I've seen more people your age get killed than not. surely you understand why we say the things you do.

to be perfectly honest I don't think 17 is even old enough to drive a car. too much testosterone pumping through someone your age.

I also feel that you aught to know the desert eagle isn't the most powerful handgun, never has been and never will be. even besides weird one off goofballs like that guy on youtube with the .700 NE revolver, there's loads of .45-70 and .500 win mag pistols floating around that you can buy from a major manufacturer like thompson center or smith and wesson. the only place a desert eagle might be the most powerful anything is in video games and your local pawn shop.

don't know why you're even bragging about your gun skills, they're not relevant and not even particularly impressive.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

First of all I always tell my parents when I get hurt because if I need an ambulance they can tell them what happened I'd I am unconscious.
2nd I do have a mental disability( ADHD, ODD). I am no different from the rest of you I just need medication to help me. I don't appreciate you mentioning that.
3rd I do realize every time ur rude, mean, and being sarcastic, I just choose not to act on it, I am not a very hostile person unless u have to be and in these cases I don't have to be.
4th I can take care of myself I have 98% accuracy with rifles,shotguns, and pistols at 75 feet. I have shot the most powerful handgun in the world the desert eagle. 50AE and had 95% accuracy at 50 ft.
Tell me what ur going to do about it.
I am not a fan of cyber bullies KB_UK aND u are most definitely out of line.
relax, man, you gotta be able to take a joke. people are just funning a little with you, as well as pointing out where you're maybe a little naïve and reckless.

I've studied it fairly in depth and my view is that ADHD isn't so much a disorder/disability as an insurance code clearing you to take performance enhancing drugs - some people are in the 40th percentile on natural powers of focus and feel the need to boost themselves into the 80th percentile. I got no problem with that, although I wish the medical system could be more open minded and honest about their stuff on this. bottom line, I'll all about empowering people to get their medical needs met how they see fit

I would super highly recommend getting into martial arts, especially aikido (or king fu, if you can find a good school). it's good for learning self discipline and better control and sensitivity of body and mind, which will help you slow down at the right moments, have better reflexes and be safer and healthier whatever you do

relax, man, you gotta be able to take a joke. people are just funning a little with you, as well as pointing out where you're maybe a little naïve and reckless.

I've studied it fairly in depth and my view is that ADHD isn't so much a disorder/disability as an insurance code clearing you to take performance enhancing drugs - some people are in the 40th percentile on natural powers of focus and feel the need to boost themselves into the 80th percentile. I got no problem with that, although I wish the medical system could be more open minded and honest about their stuff on this. bottom line, I'll all about empowering people to get their medical needs met how they see fit

I would super highly recommend getting into martial arts, especially aikido (or king fu, if you can find a good school). it's good for learning self discipline and better control and sensitivity of body and mind, which will help you slow down at the right moments, have better reflexes and be safer and healthier whatever you do
but it's no substitute for front brakes!

Wow that all u have to say.....I am done with u.
see, I had this long-ass post for you and all you can do is throw your hands in the air and give up. if only you had this attitude every time you came across some adversity, maybe you'd have given up on this hobby by now.

I just don't think you're in the right mindset for this. I wasn't either at your age, I was more concerned with chasing women and looking for new thrills than my own personal safety. back then I was hot s**t, doing wheelies on my dirt bike in front of the school trying to impress women. ended up breaking my back doing that when some absent minded student pulled out without looking. of course, I didn't have my front wheel on the ground, so my braking distance wasn't good. I ended up hitting the driver side fender of that car, ruined my bike and put me in the hospital, and now I've been living in pain for the past couple of decades because I was too immature to be on 2 wheels.

do you see what kind of a s**t experience I'm trying to save you?

Back