i want in....

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by connoisseur, Sep 6, 2007.

1. connoisseur

connoisseur Guest

I want in on the contest.

Attached Files:

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

connoisseur, seems you might be new to forums. you should read an entire topic before you post a reply: http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

that's a beauty bike, but it only needs to be posted once...in your own gallery, which i just created for you (from the other posts)...people are gonna want to know more (me too)... :cool:
  3. More pics are in order. Is that a chopper mount?(no..dosen't look like it. What's up with that front mount?) What's up with that exhaust?
    Definetly a cool bike.
  4. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Nice ride man.
  5. connoisseur

connoisseur Guest

Its a custom welded front mount. exhaust is from a go kart shop that i went to and we flipped it to what it is.
    we pushed the motor back and welded new back end and kick stand. This is just the being.
  6. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

That is nice. I want to do sort of the same thing with a little 97cc 4 stroker. stretch the frame like yours enough to put it behind the pedals. Do you have per day / per build pics?
  7. connoisseur

connoisseur Guest

I dont . this was a dyno stretch already. but we cut it from the original seat post area, and moved the seat post back and rebuilt the entire back end.
  8. spunout

spunout Member

wow. that IS a cool stretch. looks comfy.
  9. Joshboy

Joshboy Guest

Beautiful ride