connoisseuexshortyfatz custom.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 498
  • choppers 2.jpg
    choppers 2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 445
  • choppers.jpg
    choppers.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 459
connoisseur, seems you might be new to forums. you should read an entire topic before you post a reply: http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

that's a beauty bike, but it only needs to be posted once...in your own gallery, which i just created for you (from the other posts)...people are gonna want to know more (me too)... :cool:

More pics are in order. Is that a chopper mount?(no..dosen't look like it. What's up with that front mount?) What's up with that exhaust?
Definetly a cool bike.

Its a custom welded front mount. exhaust is from a go kart shop that i went to and we flipped it to what it is.
we pushed the motor back and welded new back end and kick stand. This is just the being.

Connoisseur,
That is nice. I want to do sort of the same thing with a little 97cc 4 stroker. stretch the frame like yours enough to put it behind the pedals. Do you have per day / per build pics?
Doc

I dont . this was a dyno stretch already. but we cut it from the original seat post area, and moved the seat post back and rebuilt the entire back end.

Back