Ideas for new logos

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by mark2yahu, Jun 18, 2008.

1. mark2yahu

mark2yahu Member

Tom, after you've distributed those 2000 stickers, how about new designs?
    I've got a suggestion for the round logo....put the classic hot rod flame around the circle...sort of like a fireball. And on the straight logos, print out a tribal font. just a suggestion ;)

2. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

i think we should do something totally different, leave the stickers and tee's. what about metal plates, that we can hang on the back, kinda like a vanity plate? i dunom, i think we should leave the shirts and logo, but put them on somthing new.

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

we are about 65% of the way through that last 2000 sticker order so I should be thinking about doing some more stickers.

I don't think we will change the logo since it is pretty well branded into our community. I would like to get some different fonts or designs for the tank stickers though.

4. augidog

augidog Banned

love the clear's and what folks do with 'em...perhaps more colors?

imo, considering the size we work with, i think you've done a great job of choosing fonts that can be read.

5. mark2yahu

mark2yahu Member

Different color T-shirts....Gray, Blue, Yellow, Green.

6. Tom

Tom Active Member

We still haven't sold out the first 100 black shirts. If they were a higher demand item, we could do something with the colors.

7. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

The round stickers look awesome and seem to have been made with the 4 stroke crowd in mind!

Attached Files:

8. Tom

Tom Active Member

Sweet. I think that fit is just coincidental though!