Idle Problem

Using an exhaust clamp will work on either end, you have to play with both chains at times to run without a tensioner, and will probably have to use a half link.

I suppose assuming that one would not route a cable that would move when you turned was a mistake.

Ok, I give.....I guess mounting cables to the handlebars is a no no in your book, Where do we mount the throttle and brake cables?

I didn't know about the half links until now, but I used to think there MUST be another way.. :p
What should I do with the exhaust clamp and what do you mean play with both chains?

Here's an idea for your mount. The original rear mount broke within the first week. Keep in mind this is a pic of the front mount, but my rear mount has pretty much the same concept. It would probably be a good idea to read up on what to replace out of the box. I think there are a few threads with lists. Personally would suggest new mounting bolts, chain, and throw out the tensioner. Half the fun of owning one of these things is working out the kinks at the start.

I didn't know about the half links until now, but I used to think there MUST be another way.. :p
What should I do with the exhaust clamp and what do you mean play with both chains?

The exhaust clamp/ ubolt idea was shown in the earlier post by ezdzd. It is effective.
Getting the chain tension right without a tensioner is a balancing act between the drive chain and pedal chain. You may have to adjust both and use halflinks to get it right.

Hi

I Know I Am Not Going To Type In That Long Url To See A Picture.

As A Newbe I Had To Have Considerable Help Learning To Post Pic`s And Also Dn Sizing With Picaso.

Good Luck. Ron

Back