Chain Tensioner Idler arm plastic roller replacement

Freewheelin

Local time
3:38 AM
Does anyone here know of another roller besides the pos stock one they give with the kit...Home depot/hardware store...mine stripped and the plastic is pretty chewed up...

A wider chain? Saweet!!..that set up looks awesome..got an atv dealer down the street from me..gonna check it out for #41 chain and the tensioner

as soon as I saw it...made a ton of sense..deeper valley..wider chain...= less like to come off!! and gives the bike a smoother ride, along with reducing the noise factor...from what I've been reading on this sight and all the great insights...pretty soon the whole kit gonna be made in the good ole USA...and you and I won't have to worry about the kit falling apart!!! we don't need no stinking chiness kits... Pfffffff..lol

I got it all at Tractor Supply Co. Almost 1000 miles and no problems. It completely does away with the chain noise and slap. If you have any question Freewheelin, fell free to PM me....

You bet..thats a clean, tight bike..got one question for ya...They say the head bolts should be tighten down to 80 lbs after break in...mine are at 8-10lbs...I tried tightning them up but was scared I might strip the threads/nuts..80lbs seems like a lot..and the engine is only two weeks old..it came with 8 lbs torqued heads? am I missing something

ive been trying to order this set up off tractorsupply and they have been sold out for what seems like weeks! i want to get this adapted asapa and findn myself in front of a wall

You bet..thats a clean, tight bike..got one question for ya...They say the head bolts should be tighten down to 80 lbs after break in...mine are at 8-10lbs...I tried tightning them up but was scared I might strip the threads/nuts..80lbs seems like a lot..and the engine is only two weeks old..it came with 8 lbs torqued heads? am I missing something

I believe the ratings are 8lbs for 6mm studs and 12lbs for 8mm studs....

are you using ft.lbs or inch.lbs. Big difference between the two. 80inch lbs= 6.66 ft lbs. A simple misunderstanding on how to use a torque wrench will mess you up big time.

Back