Illegals can now vote.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zev0, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Is this REALLY happening? Looks like it. ****edocrats will do ANYTHING to win.

I just cannot believe what is happening in this country.

Illegal aliens will become voters...federal court overturns proof of citizenship requirement

* October 26th, 2010 6:00 pm ET

The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has just overturned an Arizona law which requires people to show proof of citizenship before they can register to vote.

Former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, temporarily sitting on the court, joined with George Bush nominee Judge Sandra Ikuta to say that the requirement passed by the voters in 2004 is inconsistent with the National Voter Registration Act.

O'Conner and Ikuta claim that the requirement (Prop. 200) presents an additional hurdle to potential voters.

Chief judge Alex Kozinski was the lone dissenting voice in the decision.

http://www.examiner.com/immigration...rt-overturns-proof-of-citizenship-requirement

Looks like illegals will be voting next Tuesday in AZ.

2. Zev0

Zev0 Member

This is funny. You all talking about the job market being so bad, yet you ignore the fact that illegal aliens are being allowed to vote. Now, I ask you, who do you think they are going to vote for. If you don't say Obama and gang, you are certainly blind.

This country is going under faster then any one of us ever thought.

3. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

sorry i missed this thread

next time just put it in the other thread were everyones been bouncing back and forth on topic anyways.

4. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I know all about it... I'm from California. The Mexicans have been skewing our elections for decades.

It sucks but we all know democrats use ilegals to win elections. Old news IMO.

With our economy in the tanks and seemingly more things being made in Mexico... I really don't think it will have the weight it has carried in the last 20 years.

5. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

I guess absentee voter ballots will be handed out on the street in foreign countries next

6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

The court decided that the AZ State law was in conflict with Federal law. The Supremacy Clause of The Costitution says that's a no-no. It is illegal under the Federal law for illegal immigrants to vote. It is illegal to create impediments to citizens voting. I have no problem with Federal law (on this subject).