im back (for about the 100th time) please update me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Feb 1, 2010.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

hey all. i seem to have my life back on track somewhat. other than the fact that my dads outta work and alll the snow melted so i have no gas money. its looking like im going back to the bikes/possibly scooters. (they have too many issues though.

i cant find a job for the life of me.

according to my recent online thing it says last visited 10/1/09 ha ha.

for any newcomers, i used to be a moddy here way back when. but basically the reason i came back is i need a gearbox for my 4 stroker, and i havent the slightest idea where to find one. last i heard sick bike parts was looking about making one. any progress there? id prefer a cvt setup, those scooters spoiled me ha ha. but cheapness is king ha ha.

anyway, good to be back. later dudes!!

let me know if i violated any rules here. im mainly looking at my updated sig. i remember the rules on them were pretty strict, but i also remember they changed quite frequently...

later

--jason w

2. Zev0

Zev0 Member

TATER!!!! Welcome back dude.

3. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

thanks!! looks like your next post will be 1000, congrats!!

4. augidog

augidog Banned

once all the interbent loopholes were closed, the place settled down nicely, 'tater

i'm glad to see you bop in, and i'm happy as heck to know you're well despite tough times.

...build simple & strong, and avoid experiments as luxury for better times, address or avoid the issues beforehand as part of the mission...it's about gettin' there every time...you're an MB'er at heart, & now we both know it, eh?

good seein' you again, buddy :cool2:

5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Hey Tater, welcome back old friend! Check out the 4-stroke and vendor sections regarding gearboxes for the 4-strokers. There are several new ones out and/or soon to be out.

6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

TaterJ.... Good to see you!!!

7. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

thanks for all the welcomes! it looks like im being forced back on 2 wheels wether i like it or not. i just found out my car needs a tranny pressure switch or sensor or somthing. it basically just tells the tranny when to shift. (in relativity to the weight of my foot) it went out, so my car is doing the equivalent of bump shifting on a standard transmission car...

oh well......

8. mikem

mikem Member

Hey Tater ... good to see you back on the block!