i'm back!

hey everyone! I just got back from 8 weeks of training for 48 state OTR truck driver job. WHEW!!! 30 states in 2 months is quite the ride. Saw alot of cool stuff tho, and I also know what a "gator on the zipper" is now. LOL! Heres some quick pics i snapped with my cam/phone. please deal with the squashed bugs on the windshield. This was out in western montana, idaho, and washington state.
438_Picture_056_1.jpg

438_Picture_031_1.jpg

438_Picture_042_1.jpg

i gotta figure out how to bring my bike a long so i can explore more than just truck stops next time.

I10 is gator country here in Az in the summer, just strap your bike to the back of the sleeper thats where I put mine when I was OTR, Break for 10-36 :)

Great pics, dzdaz! 'Course, I'm from Idaho and have been through Montana and Washington, and it's some beautiful country.

i agree about it being beautiful out there. up by coeur d'alene, idaho. that lake is awsome. hope i can get a chance to stop there some day rather than just drive by. and yea, i will be strappin my bike to the back of the cab of truck somehow, so i can check out some "off the beaten path" scenery.