I'm Glenn61 in Miami, FL

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Glenn61, May 31, 2008.

1. Glenn61

Glenn61 Member

Hello fellow gas misers,,I'm Glenn61 and I live in NW Miami-Dade,,,,,,,I like to ride my bike to work Mon-Fri and park my Chevy truck to save gas.

I have a high performance Subaru EHO-35 friction drive engine kit on a Rally M-20 mountain bike.

In the mornings sometimes when I head in early I will pass the super stars,,,those guys on their 3-4 thousand dollar bikes, decked out in their neon tights, pedaling at about 24 MPH ,with their butts up in the still morning air.

I breeze right by them at over 30 MPH and love to see the looks on their face as they try to keep up.......:cool:

I'll be posting here with pics and performance tips with my bike ........................Glenn61
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2008

2. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

That must be a good feeling flying past those cyclists! Look forward to hearing about your bike, sounds really cool.

And about the whole ermm hobby's thing, just remember this is a family friendly forum ;)

Welcome to MBc

3. Glenn61

Glenn61 Member

Thanks fastboy9,,,I understand this forum is about bike engines and I'll not bring up anything inappropriate on here......G61
  4. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Well we have a place for that also in the White Zone so dont worry bout a thing.
    Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!